5

Sydney

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Really enjoyed visiting Sydney this time around. Here are some random sights and sounds...



















Cheers :)

5 Responses to "Sydney"

Black Cat Says:

Great pics and videos! I'm worried about that pacing tiger though (as I'm sure you are) coz pacing doesn't usually indicate contentment! :) xxx

Finding Pam Says:

I agree with Black Cat about the pacing. What bothers me is the noise level of the humans. That alone would drive me crazy.

Sydney looks lovely.

Ailurophile Says:

Hi Penny and Pam,

The tiger was about to be united with a gorgeous Sumatran tigress. The pacing was in anticipation of the move.

Thanks for dropping by here :)

Mickey's Musings Says:

Hi Omer!! It is good to see you having a bit of fun . You must be so busy,it's nice to take a break!!
As usual, you gave great reports on the big cats. It is so sad that people still want skins and animal parts. The animals themselves are so majestic! Why can't man enjoy that.
Anyway, hope you are doing well and are happy :)
Nancy

Angel MoMo and Charlotte Says:

Thankyou for coming by to say say farewell to MoMo. So glad you enjoyed my home town.